Welcome to Spiders Talk!

Season Tickets/Memberships

Started by GM1867, Jun 27, 2022, 05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM1867

The info is now out and is within the ball park figure expected. However, with playing for who knows how long at Ochilview, the attraction to buy a season ticket (particularly for kids tickets) is extremely low.

Extract from club website

Season Tickets:
We are pleased to announce Season Tickets will go sale from 10am on Friday 1st July, 2022.

Prices for cinch Championship Season 2022 / 2023:

Adult: £280
Concession (65 and Over) £185
Young Spider (15 and Under) £95
Student with Valid Matriculation Card £185

Match Tickets:
Adult: £20
Concession (65 and Over) £13
Young Spider (15 and Under) £8
Student with Valid Matriculation Card £13

As a long term member of the club I was disappointed to not be on the email list setting out the new info and found out via twitter.

Is it possible to be encouraged and disappointed at the same time?

Zanetti

Adult season tickets and memberships are decent value for money I think, but that 95 quid for a child is miles off, especially when you see how much the rest of the teams in our division are charging for the same thing.

Bobthespider

Other teams have given up options to pay up season tickets..nothing from Queens so far . Without a season ticket the free bus is not available...it then becomes a very expensive day to watch a home game .

Pass and Move

The child prices don't make sense, why invite all these primary school kids and bus them to games and then come out with these prices. Looks like a tick box exercise! Doesn't appear to be any joined up thinking here.

DJM1867

Quote from: Pass and Move on Jun 28, 2022, 10:11 AMThe child prices don't make sense, why invite all these primary school kids and bus them to games and then come out with these prices. Looks like a tick box exercise! Doesn't appear to be any joined up thinking here.

Makes no sense to me at all. The efforts to get local kids involved by dishing out free tickets last season completely not followed up to retain them as fans. Wasted opportunity. Let the kids in for nothing especially given the distance to travel for a home game.

GM1867

Quote from: GM1867 on Jun 27, 2022, 05:31 PMAs a long term member of the club I was disappointed to not be on the email list setting out the new info and found out via twitter.

Got a very welcome reply from the club on being missed off the email list for my continuing membership yesterday.  Pleased to say that this issue was easily sorted.

Wee Willie Winkie

Not quite re seasons etc but the Club are now providing free transport to all home ticket holders. Excellent news.