Welcome to Spiders Talk!

22/23 Transfer Speculation Thread

Started by Dave, May 28, 2022, 02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanetti

Quote from: Soldthejerseys on May 28, 2022, 03:18 PMWould like to think we are considering an offer to Kerr McInroy. Really strong skilled lad. Made a mess of us at Airdrie earlier in the season.

I see Ayr have announced today that they haven't been able to sign him permanently as he's "pursuing other opportunities". Fingers crossed that's us!

NowJustCamzo

Hope to hear at some point this week about the guys we offered contracts

Fox, Robson and Murray from that group are vital

Arachnophile

Spiderman

Skol1867

Been a surprisingly slow week for signings across the whole Championship. Imagine some of the most desirable free agents have multiple offers and are trying to squeeze a bit more money out of the clubs.

DJM1867

Quote from: Skol1867 on Jun 02, 2022, 05:21 PMBeen a surprisingly slow week for signings across the whole Championship. Imagine some of the most desirable free agents have multiple offers and are trying to squeeze a bit more money out of the clubs.

Agreed SKOL - biggest story on Pie & Bovril today has been Dundee's new mascot. Hopefully a bit more action coming!!

Zanetti

Luca Connell has been released by Celtic. I'm sure he'll have other options but you'd like to think we'll do our best to bring him back permanently!

DJM1867

Quote from: Zanetti on Jun 03, 2022, 03:24 PMLuca Connell has been released by Celtic. I'm sure he'll have other options but you'd like to think we'll do our best to bring him back permanently!

Guess it might be all down to whether we can afford him but pretty poor if we don't give it our best shot

GM1867

Quote from: Zanetti on Jun 03, 2022, 03:24 PMLuca Connell has been released by Celtic. I'm sure he'll have other options but you'd like to think we'll do our best to bring him back permanently!

Yup, bring him back but don't pay him over the odds. The guy could have a good future - starting with us.

Soldthejerseys

Luca has been linked to Fleetwood according to BBC.

DJM1867

New two year deal for Tommy Robson.

Stormy67

Quote from: DJM1867 on Jun 06, 2022, 10:15 AMNew two year deal for Tommy Robson.

This is good news and hopefully, the first of many to hear of over the coming weeks.

Soldthejerseys

Quote from: DJM1867 on Jun 06, 2022, 10:15 AMNew two year deal for Tommy Robson.

Good news. Delighted to hear it.

Arachnophile

Quote from: Soldthejerseys on Jun 06, 2022, 12:26 PM

Good news. Delighted to hear it.

Indeed. According to the club website, we are now up to a squad of 11. And Jake Davidson is now a defender.

HoustonSpider99

Scott Allan would be a brilliant player at our level, but the question is whether he's too injury-prone or the money would be too much. I can't see Allan going down South either. Off to Australia might be where he ends up.