Welcome to Spiders Talk!

Spiders Talk Podcast

Started by Calum, Jul 15, 2022, 09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calum

As if watching Queen's wasn't enough we have decided to start a podcast to talk about the team too.

You can find all the links here

First episode is filled with chat about player movement, and recaps of the games so far this season.

Hope you enjoy and please do leave any feedback/suggestions 👍

Bobthespider

Just listened excellent looking forward to hearing more .

Spidertastic

Great listen. The time just flashed by! I really hope it becomes a regular event.

DJM1867

Who'd have thought 3 guys wittering on about QP would hold your attention for an hour and forty minutes!!

Well done guys. Await the next episode with interest.

Pass and Move

Now support the team from the South of England so invaluable for me. So well done on your first podcast guys and not scared of talking about all the contentious subjects of the moment. Looking forward to hearing you regularly.

Velvet Donkey

RichRJohnstone

Listening now, really enjoying the podcast. Good work lads, looking forward to more.

Zanetti

Thanks for the feedback everyone, the reception has been way more positive than I think any of us expected!

dmclauch

Just listening to the podcast in the office. Good stuff!

Zanetti

Episode 2 is now out. This week we discuss a couple of transfer rumours, the defeat against Dundee, Friday night football in Stenhousemuir, and the final Premier Sports Cup group stage fixture away to Hamilton tomorrow:

https://linktr.ee/spiderstalk

Spidertastic

Another excellent listen. I'm not sure about those predictions for Saturday though given our defence's capacity for tossing in goals. We can but hope that things will tighten up at the back and I'll be traveling to Hamilton with a modicum of optimism, and also for my first sight of this season's Spiders.

DJM1867

Well - two episodes in and I haven't binned it - kudos to you guys.

Seriously, another good listen, keep up the good work.

Only worry is that you lot seem to be on the same wavelength as me.

Not entirely sure who should be more worried!!

Pass and Move

Another great listen guys but your match predictions especially Forfar 4 Dundee 0 lol

Zanetti

Quote from: DJM1867 on Jul 22, 2022, 07:51 PMWell - two episodes in and I haven't binned it - kudos to you guys.

Seriously, another good listen, keep up the good work.

Only worry is that you lot seem to be on the same wavelength as me.

Not entirely sure who should be more worried!!

Having listened back to everything we said, I think you're the one who should be concerned if you agree with us!  ;D

GM1867

Good Episode 2 chaps - well done.