Welcome to Spiders Talk!

Spiders Talk Podcast

Started by Calum, Jul 15, 2022, 09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmclauch

Listening to episode 2 on the bus from Canberra to Sydney! Good episode. Just listening to the streaming section and I used to get up in the middle of the night to stream the QP games in Australia.

Calum

Quote from: dmclauch on Jul 25, 2022, 03:16 AMListening to episode 2 on the bus from Canberra to Sydney! Good episode. Just listening to the streaming section and I used to get up in the middle of the night to stream the QP games in Australia.

Thanks for listening. I read elsewhere that technically the club could still do the steams and make it available abroad only, and you are evidence there is something of an audience out there!
I'd imagine with some of the clubs in our league there would be decent amounts of away supporters situated abroad too.

Alf Stamp Army

Listened to the first 2 podcasts 👏great work guys
Balanced discussion and good insight and definitely filling a gap in the market 🕷�👍

Calum

Episode 3 now out! Links are all here

We chat through the Hamilton and Rangers games before our big Championship preview where we discuss each of the teams in the league, how their off-season has been and where we think they'll finish this season.

There's also some evidence of us getting way ahead of ourselves on how good Williamson might be this season 👀

Spidertastic

Another good listen! Looking forward to more.

Pass and Move

Well put together again guys and your end of season prediction for us finishing 4th seems to coincide with O.C's as well.

Calum

Wednesday morning and episode 4 is available now. We review our first league game of the season, look ahead to Ayr on Friday and discuss some rumours of potential new signings.

Links are here.

Pass and Move

Another good listen guys. Hoping some of the signings come to fruition soon! Love the positivity re the game predictions.